The Arizona chapter started in October 2013. Most meetings consist of a presentation by an industry leader, followed by an open discussion.
Because the meeting space is limited, RSVPs to are required to attend.
Chapter meetings logistics:
Date: Second Thursday of every month (except for conflict with holidays)
Time: Networking & Breakfast: 7:00-7:30am, Meeting: 7:30–9:00am
Phoenix Meeting Location:
National Bank of Arizona
6001 N. 24th Street – Bldg C
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The Arizona Chapter Steering Committee
– Moses Koyabe, (Chapter Chair) Vice President Business Development, Ideal Aerosmith
– Richard Swetonic, (Chapter Vice-Chair) Business Development Executive, Moss Adams
– Jerry Kraschinsky, Director, Business Development, Moog Inc.
– Blaine G. Kriebel, Vice President – Aerospace Program Development, Phoenix Logistics, Inc.
– Fran Zenzen, Leidos
– Jason Mayer, Vice President, National Bank of Arizona
– Bob Swelgin, Founder, Swelgin Consulting Group & Partner, InVista Associates, Inc.
– Whitney Gagle, Western Membership & Chapter Services Executive, NTMA
– Rick Kettner, OrbitalATK
– Mark Young, Managing Director, CKS Advisors
– Dante Fierros, President, Nichols Precision
– Ivan Rosenberg, Managing Partner, InVista Associates & Executive Director & Co-Founder, The A&D Forum
Thank you to our Chapter Host:
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsor: