The Los Angeles chapter started in May 2010. Most meetings consist of a presentation by an industry leader, followed by an open discussion.
There are an average of 45 attendees at the monthly meetings. Because the meeting space is limited, RSVPs (links are on all meeting invitations and announcements) are required to attend.
Chapter meetings logistics:
Date: Third Friday of each month (except dark in December)
Time: Networking & Breakfast: 7:00-7:30am, Meeting: 7:30–9:00am
Location: Jeffer, Mangels, Butler & Mitchell
1900 Avenue of the Stars, 7th Floor, Los Angeles
Parking: Your choices are to pay for parking in the building, or to park in the Century City Mall (free parking for 3 hours, although this may be changing), and take the short walk to the meeting site. If the latter, we suggest you park in the Orange Zone, take the escalator up to the mall level, turn 180 degrees after exiting the escalator, then take your first right. Go straight, crossing the bridge over Avenue of the Stars. The meeting building will be the tall building to your right, behind the 1-story Charles Schwab office.
Los Angeles Chapter Steering Committee:
– Lee Schwartz (Chapter Chair), Principal & Founder, Schwartz Profitability Group
– Robert Jacobson (Chapter Vice Chair), Desert Sky Holdings, & A&D Forum Co-Founder
– Curtis Iwata, The Aerospace Corporation
– Mark Siegfried, Business Development Executive, Moss Adams
– Jeremiah Miller, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley
– Ray Elledge, Sales & Education Manager, Verisurf 3D CAD Measurement
– Francis Tran, Director, Lincoln International
– Kevin Maris, Head of Business Development, Systems Technology, Inc.
– Ivan Madera, CEO, Morf3D
– Van Espahbodi, Co-Founder, COO, Starburst Accelerator
– Amanda Clauss, Managing Partner, Aerospace & Defense, Exec-Connect
– Ivan Rosenberg, Managing Partner, InVista Associates, Inc. & Executive Director and Co-Founder, A&D Forum
You can find here a table of presentations at the Los Angeles chapter. Each presentation has audio and PDF downloads.
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsors (please visit the LA Chapter Sponsor page):