|ITEM||Target Completion Date||Completed?|
|Assure we have the right membership / attendee mix – manufacturers (all tiers); service companies; consultants; finance.||ONGOING||ONGOING|
|A Long-Term Business Plan (number of chapters, members, services, dues, income, expenses) has been developed and approved by the ESC.||Q2 2013|
|The Warm Introductory Service and Invitation Networking Dinners have been defined, promoted, and piloted.||Q2 2013||Done.|
|PR, marketing and supporting collateral plan have been developed to include:|
- Refresh current look and feel.
- Website and Social Networking Considerations.
- Membership Welcome Package.
- State, Federal, and International Government Engagement / Support.
- Buy-in / potential partnership with other trade and industry bodies.
- Incentives for Membership to Spread the Word.
- Measuring whether we’re currently getting a clear message across.
- Methodology to sustain an ongoing desire for membership.
|The Phoenix chapter has held its first meeting with at least 30 attendees.||Q3 2013|
|A cook book approach to starting a new chapter has been established.||Q3 2013||Done|
|Ongoing performance measurements have been introduced across chapters, e.g., meeting frequency, membership satisfaction, membership vitality, financial stability, quality of presenters.||Q3 2013|
|Chapter Steering Committees are successfully operating for both the Los Angeles and Orange County chapters.||Q3 2013||Done|
|Channels for Inter Chapter Communication and Collaboration have been established.||Q4 2013|
|The San Diego Chapter is successful and stable on a paid membership basis.||Q4 2013|
|Business planning and infrastructure for the inaugural international chapter has been completed, i.e., a (1) Chapter Champion; (2) Venue Sponsorship; (3) Other Sponsors; (4) Membership Advocate have been identified and developed.||Q1 2014|