The Orange County chapter started in October 2011. Most meetings consist of a presentation by an industry leader, followed by an open discussion.
At each monthly meeting there are typically 30-40 attendees. Because the meeting space is limited, RSVPs (link is on every meeting invitation and announcement) are required to attend.
Chapter meetings logistics:
Date: First Thursday of each month
Time: Networking & Breakfast: 7:00-7-30am, Meeting: 7:30–9:00am
Location: Moss Adams
2040 Main Street, Suite 900, Irvine, California 92614
Parking is in the parking structure across the street from the office buildings. You will receive validation for 1 hour of parking.
1 – Exit the 405 at MacArthur Blvd, heading North/East
2 – Turn right (East) on Main Street
3 – Turn right into office complex on Gillette Ave
4 – Follow Gillette past four way stop sign, into gated parking area
5 – After taking parking ticket, proceed left into the garage, where there is ample 2 hour visit parking spots available on the first floor
If you get lost, call Paul at 714-330-2056 or Ivan at 818-439-0246.
Orange County Chapter Steering Committee:
– Chapter Chair: Paul Weisbrich, Managing Partner, D.A. Davidson
– Peter Collins, Director, Strategic Planning, Aerospace Group, Parker Hannifin Corporation
– Michael Coburn, CEO, All Metals Processing of Orange County
– Peter Henderson, Manager, Moss Adams
– Mike Boyle, President, BOB Search
– Larry Schultz, Partner, Hein & Associates
– Al DeVille, CEO, Aerospace Consulting Group
– Dennis Pattison, SVP, Sr. Relationship Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
– Alex Krutz, Aerospace & Defense Executive
– Ivan Rosenberg, Managing Partner, InVista Associates and Co-Founder & Executive Director, The Aerospace & Defense Forum
You can find here a table of presentations at the Orange County chapter. Each presentation has audio and PDF downloads.
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsors (please visit the OC Chapter Sponsor page):