The San Diego chapter started in February 2013. Most meetings consist of a presentation by an industry leader, followed by an open discussion.
Because the meeting space is limited, RSVPs to are required to attend.
Chapter meetings logistics:
Date: Fourth Tuesday of every other month (except dark in December)
Time: Registration and Networking: 5:30 p.m., Meeting: 6:15-7:45 p.m.
Location: Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
12275 El Camino Real, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92130-2006
Chapter Steering Committee
Chapter Chair: Ed Lake, Managing Director, Shoreline Partners, LLC
– John Tishler (Chapter Chair Emeritus), Partner, Sheppard Mullin,
– Victor Ramsauer, Shareholder, LevitZacks
– Susan Couch, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
– Matthew Griesbach, Senior Vice President, Bank of America
– Ellen Chang, Managing Partner, LightSpeed Innovations
– Ryan Mitchell, Wealth Manager, BNY Mellon Wealth Management
– Neil Zerbe, A&D Industry Consultant
– Jill Haynie, Director, MGO Mensch
– Laura Dodd, Vice President, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
– Ivan Rosenberg, President & CEO, InVista Associates, & CoFounder and Executive Director, The A&D Forum
Thank you to our Chapter Sponsors (please visit the San Diego Chapter Sponsor page: